Thursday, July 29, 2010

My First Mobile phone

At present, mobile phone is everywhere. Almost everybody can afford a mobile phone. Mobile phone is one of the greatest invention of 20th century. With the popular of mobile phone, everyone of us is connnected. Wherever you go, you can talk to you friends at any time. Sometimes, you can also do business with a advanced mobile phone, or make a lot of money by buying stock with the help of a 3G mobile phone. We can say that mobile phone is the human beings’ best friend.
When I was still middle school, one of my classmate took a mobile phone to class. At that time, mobile phone is still expensive, and only the rich and fashionable people could afford one. So my classmate’s mobile phone is catchy of the whole class, after class, many curious students would go to talk to him and would like to have a closer look at his treasured object. To be honest, I was also one of his followers. Especially, when his phone rings aloud, everybody would their eyes to him. And he would talk proudly with the person on the other side of line. That kind of feeling is must be very good. So from that moment, I have made up my mind to buy one for myself.
When I talked to my parents about the buying of mobile phone, their opposite opinion made me so sad and depressed. What can I do? I am still a middle school student, with no big money. All I can do is to bury the desire of owning a personal mobile phone deep into my heart. Hopefully oneday, I could talk proudly to the people on the other side of the line. And I waited for 4 years. When I entered into a college, my long-cherished dream come true. My parents bought a MOTOROLA for me. From that moment on, I became a mobile phone user. When I was free, I would chat with my friends, and classmates. Once in a week, I would dail right back to my hometown, say “Hello”to my parents.
All in all, the invention of mobile phone made our life better, sweeter, more convenient than before. Now the distance between human beings are shorten greatly, you can talk directly to the people on the other side of the ocean. In the past, all you do is to mail letter, and it probably tooks several months for your letter can reach the people on the other side of the ocean. now mobile phone made our distance shorter. I love mobile phone.

4 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.


    fenicia prestige ibiza

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

    Fiesta Palladium Palace Ibiza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same

    best work from you in the future as well.

    Hawaii hotel ibiza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.


    Nashville Air Conditioning

    ReplyDelete